EXAMPLE of a Proposed Research Project
A Comparison of the Efficacy of Symptom-based and qEEG-guided Neurofeedback Protocol Selection in the Treatment of ADHDEdit
Study Coordinator: Dr. John Doe
Dr. Doe can be contacted by phone at 1-111-111-1111 or via email at drdoe at theaddclinic dot com.
- Inclusion criteria: (insert here)
- Exclusion criteria: comorbid sleep disorder, ODD, mood disorder, substance use disorder,...; missing>10% of sessions, etc.
- Comparison of TOVA and ADDES scores pre-post 20 sessions of neurofeedback between matched subjects - matched on age, IQ, pre-TOVA, & pre-ADDES.
- Comparison of the rate-of-change in Vanderbilt ratings during course of treatment.
- Neurofeedback protocol selection details as yet to be determined.